- Over 220 original reports on key composite materials research; referenced and illustrated in color
- Critical information on modeling the behavior and the advanced manufacturing of composite materials
- Coverage of ICME in composite materials, battery and multifunctional composites, impact dynamic response, composites in extreme environments, and nanoscale and nanostructured composites
- Address numerous industrial applications including naval and aviation
- Analysis and predictions for progressive damage and failure, and extreme temperatures
This edited collection provides the latest reports from researchers at universities, government agencies and private companies around the theme Composites Ingenuity Taking on Challenges in Environment-Energy-Economy. The collection comprises new investigations of composite materials including coverage of battery and multifunctional composites, machine learning, nanostructured composites, and ICME in composites.