- Over 175 original reports on key composite materials research; referenced and illustrated in color
- Critical information on modeling the behavior and the advanced manufacturing of composite materials
- Coverage of ICME in composite materials, impact dynamic response, bio-based composites, adhesive joints, additive manufacturing, and next generation composites
- Analysis and predictions for progressive damage and failure, and extreme temperatures
- Applications for armor, aircraft, turbine blades, textiles, and automotive materials.
This edited collection provides PDFs of the latest reports from researchers at universities, government agencies (NASA, Army Research Lab), and private companies (Northrup Grumman Corporation, Volvo Car Corporation). The collection comprises new investigations of composite materials including coverage of nanostructured composites, bio-based composites, multifunctional and smart composites, armor-protective composites, and textile composites.
Key words: ICME, micromechanics, carbon nanotube, additive manufacturing, triaxially braided, machining, graphene, CFRP
The USB flash drive displays figures and illustrations in articles in full color along with a title screen and main menu screen. Each user can link to all papers from the Table of Contents and Author Index and also link to papers and front matter by using the global bookmarks which allow navigation of the entire flash drive from every article. Search features on the flash drive can be used by full text including all key words, article title, author name, and session title. The flash drive can be used with PCs and Macintosh computers via USB port. The flash drive includes the program for Adobe Acrobat Reader with Search 11.0. One year of technical support is included with your purchase of this product.