- Detailed analysis of markets for PU materials, products, and applications
- Extensive data on demand presented in more than 50 tables and 130 graphs and charts
- Primary data based on more than 900 field interviews with industry managers
- Demand data on PU rigid and flexible foams, coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers
- Application markets include packaging, construction, transportation, textiles and fibers, and appliances
The use of polyurethanes continues to grow in numerous applications. These include construction, packaging, bedding, furniture, carpeting, footwear, and transportation. This 242-page book provides a very detailed quantitative analysis of the U.S. polyurethane market–raw materials, semi-finished materials, product applications, and end-use markets. Much of the data is presented in more than 50 tables and more than 130 graphs and charts. The data were developed from more than 900 field interviews in the polyurethane industry. The most detailed data focus on the U.S. polyurethane industry, ranging from raw materials to end-use markets. There is also coverage of the important Canadian and Mexican polyurethane markets. This unique market study will serve as a valuable guide and reference for all those involved in polyurethane product and market development.