- Innovative approaches and apparatus for measuring thermophysical properties and heat transfer
- Selected papers are organized into seven chapters on measurement methods, materials properties, analysis and modeling, and advanced materials and applications
- Examines thermophysical properties and heat transfer in metals, engineered and building materials, electronics, liquid metals and more
- Includes papers from the Workshop on Reference Materials for thermophysical properties testing
- All articles have been peer reviewed and edited
Presents thermophysical property and heat transfer research involving new thermal and thermo-mechanical measurements and models for a wide range of chemical compounds, engineered and building materials, ionic liquids, insulation, and electronics.
The thirty-two papers included in the book are selected, refereed, and edited versions of presentations made at the 34th International Thermal Conductivity Conference (ITCC) and the 22nd International Thermal Expansion Symposium (ITCE).