- Provides a clear and methodical guide to addressing the research design and statistics mastery specifically for the DNP project
- Concepts are presented in a highly readable and easy to understand manner
- Explains how to analyze and present data collected throughout the DNP project
- Includes concrete, nursing practice examples which are consistently threaded through the book
- Content directly aligns with the AACN DNP Essentials
This concise guide provides a comprehensive yet easy-to-understand guide to statistical analysis, specifically focused on the requirements for the final DNP project. The inclusion of concrete examples connected to nursing practice allows for a thorough understanding of the power of statistics in the assessment and evaluation of clinical guidelines, quality improvement processes, and a multitude of implementation science initiatives. Numerous charts and tables are included to reinforce the material.