• 26 research reports on advances in asphalt paving
• Special section on rubberized asphalt
• Information on evaluating and improving asphalt properties in transportation
• New test methods for mixes and cracking
• Includes research on monitoring and evaluating fatigue and fracture
This annual serial contains 26 research reports on the latest advances in asphalt technology, including pavement rehabilitation, recycling agents, and test methods. Tests investigate the long-term behavior of asphalt and the effects of age and fatigue. A special feature of this volume is a presentation on the increased use of rubberized asphalt and the challenges and opportunities provided.
The CD-ROM displays figures and illustrations in articles in full color along with a title screen and main menu screen. Each user can link to all papers from the Table of Contents and Author Index and also link to papers and front matter by using the global bookmarks which allow navigation of the entire CD-ROM from every article. Search features on the CD-ROM can be by full text including all key words, article title, author name, and session title. The CD-ROM has Autorun feature for Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or higher products along with the program for Adobe Acrobat Reader with Search 11.0. One year of technical support is included with your purchase of this product.