- New and current topics, such as Nanocomposites
- Covers composites made from natural resources
- Exploitation of research results toward industrial applications
- Fully illustrated throughout
- Manufacturing applications not found elsewhere
The seventh joint Canada-Japan workshop on Composites brings together the foremost researchers, engineers and scientists working in the field of Composites. This 266 page volume contains 33 original papers from leading schools and industry in both Canada and Japan. Special attention is given to testing methods, characterization of different forms of composites, as well as discussions on the manufacturing and design of new structures of composite materials.